Effective July 26, 2021
Following the facemask mandates for indoor spaces issued by St. Louis City and St. Louis County leaders, EAT Saint Louis Food Tours will require all guides and tour guests — regardless of their COVID-19 vaccination status — to wear face coverings when inside restaurants within the jurisdiction of St. Louis City and County beginning on July 26, 2021. This is a local mandate. We are in this together.
- You will be required to bring a facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted due to the shortage of medical masks, etc) to cover your nose and mouth when inside establishments (except when seated in a restaurant and/or eating/drinking)
- You are encouraged to bring some hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available when possible.
We will be Outside When Possible
While we have modified our tours to be outside as much as we can, it varies per tour. Please note that some food tastings still take place indoors.
Please do NOT participate in the tour if:
1. within the last 10 days you have had COVID-19 symptoms, which include: Fever of 100 degrees or more, Chills, Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
2. If you are not fully vaccinated and have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 virus within the last 14 days.
Opt to make it a Private Tour
If you are the first to an available date on our calendar, you will see an option to book your tour as a “PRIVATE TOUR”. You may select to choose to make your tour private to only your group by selecting “1” next to PRIVATE TOUR and then select the number of people in your group from the dropdown, when asked. Yes, the price per person reduces the more people in your group, up to a maximum group size of 10 participants… so grab your friends! (Pricing for Group Private Tours includes an automatic gratuity for your tour guide.
Safety Measures for our Guides
- EAT Saint Louis Tour guides will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to employers.
- All staff must immediately report to management if they’re feeling ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temperatures will be checked daily. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to work.
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry via our “Contact Us” form. Someone on our team will connect with you within 24-48 hours.