EAT Saint Louis Food Tour’s
COVID-19 SAFETY AND SANITATION PROCEDURES
Outside When Possible
While we have modified our tours to be outside as much as we can, it varies per tour. Please note that some food tastings still take place indoors.
Opt to make it a Private Tour
If you are the first to an available date on our calendar, you will see an option to book your tour as a “PRIVATE TOUR”. You may select to choose to make your tour private to only your group by selecting “1” next to PRIVATE TOUR and then select the number of people in your group from the dropdown, when asked. Yes, the price per person reduces the more people in your group, up to a maximum group size of 10 participants… so grab your friends!
Enhanced Safety Measures For All Our Guests
We take great pride in setting the standard for safety on our tours, and we’ll continue to set the bar, by implementing additional measures for employees and guests to ensure a safe and healthy tour experience. We’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the CDC and City of St. Louis, as well as instituting our own additional precautions. Safety Measures below apply to all guests and guides regardless of whether they have been vaccinated or not.
Here are the full details on our enhanced health and safety regulations:
For Our Guests
- Guests exhibiting fevers or symptoms of illness, specifically cough or shortness of breath, will not be allowed to participate. No rescheduling nor refunds allowed.
- Under current St. Louis City health regulation, guest’s temperatures will be checked. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to participate. No rescheduling nor refunds allowed.
- Guests will be required to bring a facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted due to the shortage of medical masks, etc) to cover their nose and mouth during the tour.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations, including touchless check-in and while at vendor locations to separate guests and staff.
- You are encouraged to bring some hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available when possible.
- Person to person contact will be minimized as much as possible.
- Food will be individually served to reduce food contact between guests.
For Our Guides
- EAT Saint Louis Tour guides will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to employers.
- All staff must immediately report to management if they’re feeling ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temperatures will be checked daily. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to work.
- All staff must wear a face covering throughout the entire tour. Facial coverings must cover nose and mouth.
- Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available.
On Our Tours
- Reduction in capacity of tours to 10 guest maximum to accommodate for regulation & social distancing.
- Social distancing (6ft or more) procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations.
- Before and after our tours, vendor staff will disinfect risk areas such as table tops, bars, restroom door knobs, faucets and toilets.
- All food tour tastings will be separated and individual to minimize contact.
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry via our “Contact Us” form. Someone on our team will connect with you within 24-48 hours.