Effective May 28, 2021
To better align with the CDC’s current Coronavirus Guidance, fully vaccinated people* no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance on our tours, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
*In general, people are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.
If you have NOT been fully vaccinated, you must continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing on our tours.
- You will be required to bring a facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted due to the shortage of medical masks, etc) to cover your nose and mouth during the tour.
- You are encouraged to bring some hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available when possible.
Please do NOT participate in the tour if:
1. within the last 10 days you have had COVID-19 symptoms, which include: Fever of 100 degrees or more, Chills, Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
2. If you are not fully vaccinated and have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 virus within the last 14 days.
All guest’s temperatures will be checked. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to participate. No rescheduling nor refunds allowed.
Outside When Possible
While we have modified our tours to be outside as much as we can, it varies per tour. Please note that some food tastings still take place indoors.
Opt to make it a Private Tour
If you are the first to an available date on our calendar, you will see an option to book your tour as a “PRIVATE TOUR”. You may select to choose to make your tour private to only your group by selecting “1” next to PRIVATE TOUR and then select the number of people in your group from the dropdown, when asked. Yes, the price per person reduces the more people in your group, up to a maximum group size of 10 participants… so grab your friends! (Pricing for Group Private Tours includes an automatic gratuity for your tour guide.
Safety Measures for our Guides
- EAT Saint Louis Tour guides will self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to employers.
- All staff must immediately report to management if they’re feeling ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temperatures will be checked daily. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to work.
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry via our “Contact Us” form. Someone on our team will connect with you within 24-48 hours.